Tuesday, September 18, 2012

And the link has been forged.

So now I have gone and added a link from my web site to this blog. The stampede of several feet may or may not happen. The curious will look. Fools.

I've spent part of the day reformatting a friend's book for CreateSpace. It's been a bit of a struggle, but I am learning a lot about formatting a book. That will come in handy when I actually get around to finish my "Raw Ingredients" book with my 31 plays from August. It's quite different formatting for CreateSpace compared to formatting for the Kindle eBook. Speaking of which. I almost have two more short stories ready for Amazon. I make my own "book" covers for the short stories. Some are better than others. I'm currently waiting for a person who's picture I've borrowed and altered to get back to me and let me know that they are okay with my using their picture. Since I can post images here, I'll show you the three story covers. I'll link the first one to it's location on Amazon, just for fun.

Amazon
  


You can read the first few hundred words of the first story here.

And I guess that's all for now. I need to work on my book, The Village In The Sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment