Thursday, September 13, 2012

It's not that there are too many projects. It's that I can't focus. Always been a problem. I'm working on a book. (Another one) A full length play. (More than half done) Several short stories. (In various states of completeness) And several short plays. (Rewrites) Oh, and editing a friend's book for self-publication and doing my own for my 31 Plays In 31 Days participation.

Anyway, that's how I keep lost.

I want to put more of my short stories on Amazon Kindle for people to buy, but 1) I have to finish them, and 2) I have to convince people they are worth the buying. I think a couple novellas and/or novellettes might help. We'll see.

Still alone here on this little patch of the internet. Some people have come here by accident I think, but they haven't left comments or disparaging remarks. Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment